TH and I got wind of a babysteals.com Ergo sale last night. (Thanks, Susan!♥) Up until this point, we've bought the onesies I bought in honor of our lost babies, with one for Baby, and a toddler size Mexico t-shirt from vacation. Only in the past week have I really started looking at baby stuff, and on Saturday, when TH took me into the city for acupuncture, I had him wander around Babies R Us to get an idea of what baby stuff looks like. (TH has only really been around our nephew, and he's only been around a little over a year. I've helped my mom raise my three siblings and babysat for countless cousins, so I'm a little more acquainted in the baby department.)
So, back to said Ergo. The baby yoga teacher (who is also a doula, just to throw that in for later) recently recommended Ergos for moms because they disperse the weight of the baby to our hips. TH and I discussed this two weeks ago, and he was on board. I just figured it would make it onto our registry when the time comes. (Are we there yet?!) But the babysteals deal was too good to resist, and we will be the proud owners of an Ergo probably by next week.
Holy chit. I just bought a baby carrier b/c we're going to be baby wearers! :D :D :D Wheeeeeeeeeee!
TH has been eager to baby wear for a LONG time. In one tiny little way, the babe just became even more real to us. ♥
23 June 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oooo! That's great that you were able to get it on sale! And, congrats on getting to 11 weeks!
ReplyDeleteICLW #69
I'm sad to have missed out on the deal, pink was all that was left by the time I got to it. Excited for you though!
ReplyDeleteI saw the Ergos on sale today :) Glad you snagged one! Congratulations on your first "big" purchase for baby!
ReplyDeleteI was tempted myself, but skipped it. Glad you were able to get one!
ReplyDeleteYay! Congrats on your first "big" purchase!!! How are you feeling? Any better?
ReplyDeleteWow, that is so cool :) Are you going to put up a ticker? (I love to watch pregnancy tickers change for my pregnant friends!)
ReplyDeleteI purchased the Ergo from babysteals too!
ReplyDeleteICLW
http://daega99-arewethereyet.blogspot.com/
Yay! I didn't buy one because I have several baby wearing deals, but that was a good deal!
ReplyDelete