-little twinkly Babel fingers in my vag when he doesn't like the fact that I'm crushing him
-TH's awesome cooking skills when I need to rest
-28 calendar days until school is over!!!
-yoga pants
-music that brings tears to your eyes (Lee Dewyze and Garth Brooks, I'm talkin' to you)
-cuddly kittehs
-beautiful photos taken by the SMT
-little sisters
-my Great Grandma blanket
-our apartment (home)
-good friends who know the right questions to ask
-books
-water with ice
-unpopped belly buttons
-Erika the acupuncturist
-John Robshaw sample sales that earn Babel a $10 bumper pad
-Jones's obsession with Babel's room
-giant but healthy baby bellies
-warm, fuzzy slip on boots
-accents
-bubble tea
-unlimited sick days
-baby butts and rolling knees
-sweet brothers
-our little family
-that while last year's Thanksgiving didn't have all that great of an ending, this year's will
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. May each of you have something to be thankful for despite anything you might be missing.
24 November 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Happy Thanksgiving! Glad to hear things are going well! 46 days! I can hardly believe it.
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Only 6 weeks until the big debut! And where have you been? The blog world misses you!
ReplyDelete5 weeks! Love you ♥
ReplyDelete