14 September 2009

Frozen in Fear

Today is 10DPO. I haven't yet peed on ANYthing. Are you impressed?

You shouldn't be. It's solely out of fear. If I knew, without a doubt, that I would get the desired result, I would pee with the best of them. But I can't. I'm afraid to let the dream die. If it's a negative, I will play the "it's too early game" while I wallow in the negative. If it were to be positive, I could jump, cry, laugh, and tackle the chit out of TH. But somehow, the wallowing fear is winning out. I don't have time today to be a puddle of tears. I have a 12 hour day today, and I'm on call for work again this week. I have a chit-ton to do, and I'd apparently rather waste the day wondering than wallowing.

Wondering *is* better than wallowing. With wonderment, there's Hope. With wallowing self-pity, it's gone.

4 comments:

  1. You're doing good!

    Just try to hold out a day or 2 longer (I know, easier said than done).

    We're all here for you, hoping and hoping and hoping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, wait a couple more days.
    it will be awesome to see a positive. don't risk getting sad before it could be the real thing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey K...thanks for the really sweet words on my blog post....for me this cycle is not tanked yet...No Sir, this ship ain't going down faster than 12 days atleast!

    I have just entered my 2ww!

    I like that line... wondering is better than wallowing! Yes! But, you better have a reality check fast...so that you can consider future course of action...how crisp can I be?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The reality check came last night, when I caved and peed to the tune of a "no". (Or "on", as TH tried to give me the news gently.)

    I've been spurred into action. I have to schedule us for the injectables class and figure out if I want to skip on the Clomid. Magic 8ball currently says "yes".

    ReplyDelete