03 December 2009

Not so fantastic

My HCG is at 13.2. They would have liked to see it at 40 (14dpiui).

My progesterone is at 1.3, and they want it to be 10x that. I started suppositories tonight.

It's been a rollercoaster today. I've had some uterus pain (yay!), some nausea (double yay!), some more bloating (triple yay!), and lots of tears.

I'm scared. Please pray for us. We're talking to the baby and telling him/her how much we want them to stay.

Please God. Please don't take this baby from us. Please.

12 comments:

  1. You're in my thoughts and prayers! Is your second beta tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it was just a late implanter! You just got the BFP last night, so the babe needs a little time to get those HCG levels up. That is my theory anyway. Crossing my fingers for you.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you and a sticky, sticky bean :) don't give up hope!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah man. I hope it only goes up from here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Oh Oh! So many hugs and kisses your way!

    I am so happy for you K! So so so so happy!

    I pray that betas double nicely, and everything goes the rosy way from now on!


    Wow! You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, I will be praying for your little one!!! Come on doubling beta!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really think the fact that you're having those physical symptoms is great!!

    C'mon little bean!

    ReplyDelete
  8. stick baby, stick! sending you lots of positive, sticky thoughts. hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending you lots of positive thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok - being in beta limbo land is hell. Have you checked out www.betabase.info? I just looked at it and it looks like according to their reported numbers there is most definitely hope for you.
    I'm going to send you as many super sticky bean vibes as I can muster up and I'll keep praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thinking and praying for you and the bean so much.

    ReplyDelete