That was apparently just a bad FRER. I opened a new box and took another tonight. It's just as dark as last night's, and it appears as though it's going to end up being just a little bit darker.
*exhale*
Fcuk you, FRER. Fcuk you.
TH just visibly deflated. And then he opened a beer. He's drinking for all three of us right now while I try not to eat us out of house and home. I'm definitely a nervous eater today. :(
But, we both feel much, much better now.
Think I'm bipolar yet? Yeah...
06 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You will be just fine!! I know it's hard, but have faith that your little baby is growing and is waiting to meet its mama :) the fact that you are getting lines esp darker than before is a great sign!!
ReplyDeleteOh my! I am so happy to read this update! I have been praying for you all day!!
ReplyDeletePhew!! Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteHugs gently....*breathe K breathe*
ReplyDeleteHoping for sunnier moments ahead...
Thinking about you today. Hopefully you can breathe a big sigh of relief after today and all of this worrying will be a distant memory so that you can enjoy the preganancy!
ReplyDeleteContinuing to send super sticky bean vibes your way.
ReplyDelete((K))
Great update...hope the good, reassuring news keeps on coming!
ReplyDeletehere from LFCA- wanted to let you know I am thinking and hoping for you!!!!! darker tests are awesome!!!
ReplyDeletehang in there! from LFCA...
ReplyDelete