Appt this morning! Who knew I'd ever be so happy for an u/s and b/w?! :)
8-10 follicles, all about 8-10mm in size. There was one that was 11mm on the right ovary. It seems like the right ovary is responding a little better than the left, but I wonder if this is b/c the right side had 2 shots and the left only had one. Is this possible, or am I just over thinking this?
I'm pretty sure I'm getting dose-reduced today when they call me this afternoon. I'm pretty okay with side effects right now. I'm definitely bloated, but it's a different kind of bloat. It's a very up front and forward bloat rather than spread along my abdomen, and I'm tender to pants and such. I had a little trouble getting comfy to sleep last night, but no big deal. I'm also a wee bit hot lately, LOL. TH commented on it while we were on the train this morning. Hmmm...let's see. I had some mild headaches a few days ago, but those seem to be gone. Also, I've been really tired, but I think that might just be me adapting to my class/work schedule. (First hw is due today! Wish me good luck!) I'm really pleased that these are my only side effects. Definitely improved since Sunday!
Oh, and the RE said they have someone call about once a year b/c of an allergic rxn to Gonal-F. Nice to know that I didn't disappoint. :)
23 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Yay follicles!!!
ReplyDeleteGL hon. I'm keeping crossables crossed for ya.
Hi, K...just stopping by for ICLW to say "hello". Ive read a few of your posts and have to say that I love your writing style, sense of humor and honesty...all the makings of a lovely blog! :)
ReplyDeleteBest of luck to you on this journey...hoping for a good report!
Happy ICLW Week
Your kitties are adorable!! I am wishing you the best of luck with your cycle!! Grow follies grow!!
ReplyDeleteICLW