17 September 2009

*takes a bow*

It plummeted. Alllll the way down to below the coverline. I actually think I might start today, which would be a small gift from God. (Speaking of him, last night I started to pray, and all I could get out was to ask for mercy. Simple is good?) I'm debating a personal day tomorrow. I don't know how I'm going to be after the injectables class. Today, I'm numb. Tomorrow? I suspect the numbness will be replaced.

Today is so not good that I don't even have words. For the first time, I'm dreading therapy. I don't want to talk. I can't really even cry. Let's just pretend none of this is happening, 'kay?

This is it. Our medicated cycles begin. We can't do this on our own, and with that decision, we've now narrowed our best chances down to a handful.

My shoulders are just so TIRED.

6 comments:

  1. Many hugs, K.

    Hope your mood improves...and all the best with the coming cycles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oy sweetie...you are welcome with *all* your flavours...bitterness included...

    I obviously bought the Makesure...both the Makesures are now GetChillz right now ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. *hug*

    We all need help with different trials thru our lives.

    No advice. Just support.

    GL tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for the temp plunge. I also got that today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you lots of luck with the shots tomorrow! I'm sorry that you read my post tonight :( I don't want to scare anyone!!

    Endo is a brat! I swear, I'm blaming this all on the Endo! You need something/someone to blame, right?

    I'll be following along with you this month! Sending you good shot mojo vibes!

    ReplyDelete