28 October 2009

Boo!

I'm *incredibly* excited about Halloween for the first time in years. I might have to do a blog reveal picture of our costumes sometime next week. We're going to be entirely too cute. :)

As for TTC, I'm pilling away over here with the birth control. I don't feel like talking much about anything lately, hence the quiet fingers. I made it through my midterm, and I'm just gearing up for this weekend with my SMT (and TH). TH usually doesn't come to Boston with me, so it will be a different sort of trip but fun nonetheless. Can't. Wait.

If we were on the IVF path, I would have started Lupron yesterday. I took a moment to think about it, and then I took an even bigger moment to enjoy the mood I am in that has absolutely nothing to do with trying to have a baby. I'm back to Suzy Homemaker with the Apartment Therapy Home Cure. Our black chandelier shades arrived yesterday, and I just about peed my pants. :)

I don't really want to talk about trying to have a baby these days...so I'm just not. And I don't really want to talk about work, either. It's kind of a nice feeling. :)

4 comments:

  1. I think, from what you are saying, that a mental break was just what the Dr. ordered!

    So, ummm.... can we get a pic of this fantastic chandelier when you're done? I'm dying to see what this looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you're in a good place. i say, don't knock it! just enjoy as much as you can.

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a nice feeling!

    Have ohsomuch fun in Boston! Give B a squeeze from me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think those moments, hours, days when we can get by without thinking about ttc are truly a gift. Enjoy it! :)

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete