01 November 2009

What I Love About Sundays

Technical difficulties! NOT.

Once upon a time, I used to love a post on a message board I frequent called "What's Great About Today?" And lately, I've been seeing all these fun regular, series-type posts on some of my favorite blogs. Thus, I decided it was time for me to come up with my own.

Sunday has turned into major homework day. Thankfully, That Stupid Class won't be giving any more Stupid Homework that takes 24 solid hours to finish (no joke). I still want to use Sundays for homework days, and I have to get back to writing my Angel Mail letters with more regularity, so why not add a nice recap post about what's great from the previous week? Let's face it: some weeks suck. If I can go in with a happy little reminder of the goodness, it can't hurt, right? So, here we go. Our inaugural What I Love About Sundays post.

1. Our Halloween costume was freaking awesome. When I finally get off this bus, I promise I will do a post of our cuteness.

2. NYC cabs. Boston cabbies are azzhats who won't stop for anything, even when they are EMPTY. Last night made me love my city even more.

3. Bethie. I had a fantastic weekend in Boston, and for a few short days, infertility wasn't at the top of my brain's page.

4. The Turkey Song. TH has a song in Romanian that he sings to turkeys with red beards. I don't know why, but that song makes me SMILE. Big.

5. Our red kitchen cabinets. I'm having one hell of a time finding something to use for curtains in the kitchen, but I'll be damned if I get annoyed at the problems in color choice created by our red cabinets. Those bitches rock.


What's yours?

4 comments:

  1. 1. Chocolate milk and a cheese danish bought at the farmer's market.

    2. Trying to make fruit leather (and possibly failing badly! :)

    3. A job that doesn't make me dread going back to work tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. BIG breakfast after church (probably too big for our own good!)
    2. BIG nice dinner (do we eat too much?)
    3. Time to just "be" without anything we're supposed to be doing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those cabinets too!

    I love having good weekend breakfasts with my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to say I love those cabinets!

    ReplyDelete