03 November 2009

Bela and his gymnast


This is a Blackberry pic and TH is sticking out his tongue for some unknown reason, but I still think we are too cute for words.

Best. Costume. Ever.

Summer, how much do you love TH's 'stache? I thought of you as we were fighting to get it to stay on at the beginning of the night. :)

Here's another one with some friends of Ms. SMT. We're a little blurry, but it more of the full shot.
Such a good weekend. *le sigh*

3 comments:

  1. Great costumes!! I hope you are feeling better (not as sad, per previous post) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Too cute! A *perfect* costume idea.

    I'm glad you were able to get out and have some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I saw this on reader(on my phone) and laughed out loud. I forgot to come back and comment. I love it and well, I think you should get one too. Also, you look great! So good!

    BTW, we are both so busy but let's nail down a date to get together before the holidays get here!

    ReplyDelete