I'm so freaking bloated that I can't stand it. My boobs are definitely big. The shot has definitely left my system. I feel nothing.
I started going downhill over purchasing a new pair of skinny jeans b/c The Bloat does not fit into anything.
Do I buy the pair that fit okay now, but if this cycle is going somewhere will be useless in a few weeks?
Do I NEXT bigger size and hope to grow into them? But then, those don't really look like skinny jeans, and if this cycle amounts to nothing (per usual), I will just have fat jeans with a size that makes my heart sad.
It's like the success of this cycle is tied into a goddamned pair of jeans.
The waiting has officially gotten to me. I still feel nothing. I'm a mess, but I'm faking normalcy pretty well....until these damn jeans.
28 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Buy the jeans. In your size. I have a feeling they will be sitting in your closet for 9 months :)
ReplyDeleteGL, I look forward to updates!
I so feel 'ya sister! I say buy the damn jeans! You know why? If you're anything like me, you've *not* bought so much stuff since starting TTC that you should be able to make up for it!
ReplyDeleteHeck, I bought a sweater that was just the right fit yesterday and I am daring the IF gods to let me wear it, LOL.