I was super nervous to email the RE, but I'm really glad I bit the bullet and did it. (As someone who works in a clinic, I love emailing patients rather than having to call them. It's so much easier!)
I realized yesterday that I wanted to stop my bcp a few days earlier and hopefully avoid a scheduling nightmare with the IUI this month. There's been some work drama lately for a variety of reasons, some of which are stemming from a medical excuse I had for my last call week. It's tough to work with patients when you don't know your own schedule, especially in an on-call situation, and our office frequently covers each other. Because of everything being up in the air and being determined only a few days in advance, I have been a little stressed about the timing of this next IUI (and December's, if we need it, could possibly conflict with finals...no good).
So, last night was my last bcp! Woot!!!! I start the Clomid on Wednesday. I'm getting more nervous about just doing Clomid cycles and not feeling like we have a great chance with it, but at least we are doing something other than taking bcp (UGH!), waiting, or flying solo. I also keep trying to remember that we are keeping our out-of-pocket costs down, which helps in the long run.
Let's get this show on the road!
02 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Glad your RE worked out the timing with you and the schedule was readjusted :) That's always a relief!!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck w/ the 'mid this month :)