24 November 2009

5dpiui: Ho Hum

I swear, you turn a corner at 5dpiui. Anything less than that and the wait feels like F-O-R-E-V-E-R, and not in the "I ♥ U 4E" kind of way.

The only news I've got over here is that I'm tired, really effing tired. I've been running around and doing a bunch of homework and guest preparations in the last three days and I think it's catching up to me (or maybe it's something else...). I felt awful b/c I definitely fell asleep in class at 7pm last night. I could have definitely just laid my head down on the desk and conked (konked?) out.

I've had a few mild headaches, which could also be from lack of sleep and exhaustion. I've still got a lot of CM, and I'm bloated. The b00bs are still a little bigger but nothing crazy. Everything is mild; nothing all that remarkable. I POAS this morning, and the line was much fainter than Sunday's, especially given that I used FMU this morning and peed late on Sunday evening. It's slowly workin' its way out...

I'm bored today at work (and lazy), so the day is dragging. The fun is about to start, but I just have to make it through tonight around 8-8:30pm when I finish meeting with my group and doing a trial of next week's presentation. The end of the semester is definitely catching up with me, so the frenzy is definitely starting. I'm ready for a little break and some fun with the girls this weekend. Can't. Wait. And, it helps to know that the fun days will fly by, and thus, we'll be right up on the days that really matter.

And, randomly, I will confess that I looked at round crib sheets online today. I never, ever look at baby stuff, online or otherwise. I only lasted for about 3 minutes because I hated all the patterns I saw, but it was a first of sorts. I've allowed myself to dream this cycle. The dreams lie deep within, obviously, or we wouldn't be in this mess, but I haven't been letting them come up for a while. Maybe it will help. If it doesn't work, it's going to hurt regardless of whether I dream or don't. Might as well live in the dreams for a few more days.

Today was boring. Sorry friends. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment