that I'm very, very bored. No good.
I’ve come to realize that my chest-size. . .is better on hormones.
I’ve come to realize that my job. . .is not the job I will be doing for more than a few years.
I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving. . .in NYC, I feel like I'm totally kick ass.
I’ve come to realize that I need. . .TH. I've never needed someone before.
I’ve come that realize that I have lost. . .my innocence. I didn't realize it was what was so beautiful about the early years until it was gone.
I’ve come to realize that I hate it when. . .TH chews loudly. Seriously.
I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk. . .and experiencing IF, I'm not always a happy drunk.
I’ve come to realize that money...comes in cycles. You never really hit rock bottom.
I’ve come to realize that certain people. . .will never understand.
I’ve come to realize that I’ll always. . .want more.
I’ve come to realize that my sibling(s). . .and I are getting closer as they get older. It's great.
I’ve come to realize that my mom…tries in her own way.
I’ve come to realize that my cell phone. . .is way too close by.
I’ve come to realize that when I wake up in the morning. . .I usually want more sleep.
I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep. . .I fidgeted. This is my new habit for when I'm anxious or overtired.
I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking. . .that the clockhands just need to move a little bit faster.
I’ve come to realize that my dad. . .wasn't all that I thought he was.
I’ve come to realize that today. . .will never happen again.
I’ve come to realize that tonight. . .is the start of all the fun this week!
I’ve come to realize that tomorrow. . .is one day closer to our dreams.
I’ve come to realize that I really want to. . .be pregnant. Duh.
I’ve come to realize that the person mostly likely to repost this is. . .not going to be named by me.
I’ve come to realize that life. . .is what you make of it.
I’ve come to realize that my friends. . .understand more than I ever thought they could.
I’ve come to realize that this year. . .is almost over. We've almost made it.
I’ve come to realize that my exes. . .never could have gotten me through this like TH has.
I’ve come to realize that maybe I should. . .find more Me Time. It's definitely been lacking lately.
I’ve come to realize that I love. . .our marriage.
I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand. . .why this is happening to us. I never will.
I’ve come to realize my past. . .remains in the past. No regrets.
I’ve come to realize that parties. . .in our apartment make me happy...until I'm ready to go to sleep and we still have guests. :)
I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified. . .that our baby isn't at the end of this journey.
I’ve come to realize that my life. . .
24 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I love this post!
ReplyDeleteI love this, too. You couldn't have drawn a clearer picture with a brush if you'd tried; just jotting down random thoughts does all the work beautifully.
ReplyDeleteGreat post. A lot of good realizations and I can relate to a few. I'm dropping in from ICLW. Have a great weekend, and be thankful for blessings this Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteI like this one - I might have to borrow it for my blog while I keep myself otherwise occupied during the 2ww... Wishing you all the best in yours.
ReplyDeletexxx
(Return from ICLW)
Love this post for learning about someone new! Thanks for the visit to my blog. Hope the 2ww is flying by for you. ICLW!
ReplyDeleteWell, first of all...All the very best to you!!!
ReplyDeleteSecond, I loved the meme... Yes, the past remains there, and some people will never understand....
very interesting ...you been realising a lot of things.
ReplyDeletehi, I am visiting from ICLW...No. 188 to say hello and to check out your blog.
It's never too late to be what you might have been ~George Elliot
My Little Drummer Boys
I did this meme earlier this week. I love your answers. They really show a great level of introspection and self-awareness.
ReplyDeleteI've come to realize that our friendship means more to me than I ever could have imagined two years ago. ♥ (I've also come to realize that your beautiful leather couch is a wonderful place to sleep.)
ReplyDelete