02 October 2009

HCG shot?

I know I owe an IUI recap, but things are a little chaotic around here to say the least. I'm thinking Sunday should give me some quiet time to type it out. Suffice it to say, the timing was perfect b/c I was crampy all morning, thus I was ovulating right on time.

I have an HCG shot question, though. I took the shot Monday. Starting Wednesday night, my nips were getting uncomfy. Yesterday was worse, and this morning it's awful. Is it common to feel symptoms getting worse the further you are out from the date of the shot?

I swore I wouldn't play the symptom game b/c of the shot, but how can you when nothing can touch your nipples?!

4 comments:

  1. HCG can cause pregnancy symptoms and it stays in your body for awhile (a week to two weeks I think).

    I hope it's pregnancy symptoms though! Good luck! When is your beta??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I think the above commenter answered your question perfectly. Looking forward to the IUI re-cap :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope this is it for you but hcg shots definitely make my boobs hurt days after. :(

    FINGERS CROSSED FOR BOTH OF US. When is your beta? Are you sharing that info? Maybe we will find out around the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also fingers crossed for the IUI's success :) Cant' wait for the recap!

    ReplyDelete