07 December 2009

25.something

It's over.

Fuck you, too, God.

34 comments:

  1. I'd be feeling the same way. I just wish there was something I could do for you guys.

    ***hugs***

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sorry for your loss. (((HUGS)))) Wish there was something more I could do. Please know that I'm here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so sorry. Sending you a big hug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no words. Just ((((hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry. I've been there too, twice, and I am so sorry for your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Oh, no, that sucks. No words can express how very sorry I am.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've got your back for the first time someone tells you "everything happens for a reason."

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with what Beth said! No other words I'm sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man. I am so so sorry. I don't want to be callous/cliche, but I will be praying for you...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so sorry this has happened to you. I went through this exact same thing just a few weeks ago, and words cannot adequately describe how betraying it feels. I wish there was something I could say to make it better. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so sorry. You're in my thoughts and please know you're not alone.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Over here from LCFA. I can only say how sad I am for you. Be gentle with yourself. You're in our thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holy crap, man. I hate IF so f***ing much. Damnit. Gah, Ugh. I don't even know what else to say. =(

    F***.

    I know "sorry" sucks, but I'm so, so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't deal with the unfairness of it all. I'm so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh god Kim. I'm so so sorry. This is just so fucking unfair. (((hugs))) and a million tissues coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so so sorry. Try to stay strong. I will be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. :( Boo. I can't believe this, I just can't... You have a lot of prayers on your side right now....

    ReplyDelete
  18. Found you through Summer...prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  19. i am so sorry :(
    i am now hating this day too.
    my heart is aching for you and summer and all other couples whose hopes and dreams have been crushed.
    i hope you don't give up though.
    i will be praying for you all.
    i am not sure if you have ever read kelly's korner or if you care too but i think she has a great story. one of which it took her quite a while to find love and wait for their time for a baby.
    i believe your time to have a little one will come.
    stay strong hun, i'll be thinking of you.
    p.s. i don't know you, found you through summer. i'm not religious or anything, i just believe. i believe you will be a mom. xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. My thoughts and prays are with you!
    (I found you through Summer)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Im new, but I found you from summer and I just want to express my love for your family. Much prayers are with you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm new too from summer's blog, I am so sorry for your loss and like Summer, my prayers, heart and love goes out to you.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Kim, I am so incredibly sorry. If you ever need to talk, I am here. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  24. visiting from Summer's blog. I am so sorry for your loss... it really isn't fair and there are no words.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Also came by from Summer - I'm so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cracking knuckles...not fair, not fair, not fair!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm found you through Summer as well. I'm so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  28. That stinks! Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Here through Summer as well.
    I am so incredibly sad for your loss.
    I am so sorry.

    (hugs)

    -sandra

    ReplyDelete