Here it is:
HCG: 22.3 (13.2)
Progesterone: 9.1 (1.3)
We're still not out of the woods yet, but I feel much, much better after today's call. I'm having a lot of spotting, which is incredibly unnerving, but for now, I'm just blaming it all on the endo.metrin.
I think we're gonna make it, but please still keep us in your thoughts and prayers.
*breathes*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Grow, baby, grow! I need to someone else to spoil. (Keely sends ear licks, which have been proven to greatly increase progesterone.)
ReplyDelete♥
Keeping my fingers crossed...
ReplyDeleteI am definitely praying for you!! Please keep us posted!!
ReplyDeleteI think you are right. I think this is it and it will only go up from here!! Praying for you - when us your next beta?
ReplyDeleteOk so it doubled so that is good! Keeping all of my fingers crossed and continuing to send SBV's!
ReplyDelete