06 December 2009

Make it stop

I thought the spotting was better, but that appears to have been a trick. It's red. I know it's not good that it's red. I so want it to just be from the endo.metrin, but I'm nervous again today.

The sticks aren't getting darker. I'm trying to stay strong this morning, but it's definitely not easy. Good thing I have chit tons of homework to do. (*sarcasm*)

I have no idea how to focus.

I just have to make it to tomorrow morning. Then, I will have to make it through The Call tomorrow afternoon, while at work or at school.

Perhaps I'll go back to begging. Please God. Please, please, please, please.


***It seems to have let up again. I think it's related to the endometrin and the melting of the medicine because that's when it is tending to be the heaviest. As the day has gone on, I've been nauseous, had sore breasts (progesterone?), needed a nap, and now have some light uterus pain on the right side, where I've been feeling it all along. C'mon baby!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry. I'm praying.

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying for you too! I have everything crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, I wouldn't be able to focus either... I am praying for you and your little one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry! Certain I wouldn't be able to focus either. Praying with and for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm tearing up now after reading your post. I wish there was something I could do for you. Stay strong. I know this must be just awful for you. I'm so so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ***still being positive***

    Keep being positive! I'm thinking of you guys.

    ReplyDelete