03 December 2009

Well then

I took this test last night, and it appears to be broken. The "Not" forgot to show up in front of the "Pregnant".

Hmmm.

O.
M.
G.

We're in shock. But a happy, happy, happy shock.

So much shock that I apparently overslept my alarm (it went off?!) and am late to the beta party.

I'm out with the Germans all day but will update with the number later. FX, please.

Oh my God!

(I apparently just kept saying "Shut up!" to TH when he showed me the test.)

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

16 comments:

  1. OMG is right!! Congrats I have tears in my eyes for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG KIM!!! YIPEEE!!! I am so so so so so so so excited for you! I also have tears in my eyes :-) You and TH so deserve this <3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMFeckingG Kim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    You more than deserve this. Keeping ALL crossables crossed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you and Paul - and the baby, already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's wonderful, I'm so glad you got a "broken" test.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes yes yes! :) Maybe THAT'S what my dream was about last night!

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh!! Congratulations!!! Keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh. My. God. is right! =D

    You're very much in the game, sistah!

    So happy for you! And so happy that you and DH got your "moment" together. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praying for a nice high beta number!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HURRRRRAYYYYY!!!

    I had three of those broken tests a year and 3/4's ago.

    Now I have an almost one-year-old :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! You did???? You got it! Are you serious?????

    DId you take like 100 tests? To make sure? When is beta?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok, just read, beta is today. I am in shock too! OMG! This is fabulous! I pray for great numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. woooohooooo! I am so excited for you!!! Yay for "broken" tests!

    Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats! I am so overjoyed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
    OMG! I'm so excited for you!!!
    Hey, wait!! We might be due on the same day!!!!
    OMG!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. SHUT UP! ;-) Sorry, couldn't resist! So, so, so excited for you! Best of luck with the beta!

    ReplyDelete