06 January 2010

Announce Yourselves



That's right. Come out, come out, wherever you are.

26 comments:

  1. I'm present and accounted for ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new to your blog. My name is Jessica. :) I believe I found you on LFCA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee Hee Hee!

    I am not za lurkerz actually....but I just came out of the woods...

    ... to wish you all the very best for the beta!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Miss Kim. I am here :-) But, I think ya knew that already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your birthday twin checking in :) I've been lurking and keeping y'all in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's me! I read and want to know what the results of the beta are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I almost never comment, but I do read your blog all the time. i think I found it initially through LFCA.

    I have my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Since I've been commenting here and there, I don't know that I'm really a lurker, but certainly not a "regular" to your blog. But here I am!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kim, it's Jenn from the WWSO. :)

    Sending some thoughts and prayers your way for the beta.

    ReplyDelete
  10. :) I'm just checking in to see how you're doing- many prayers for a positive outcome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here! Also present and accounted for, though I'm not sure that I qualify as a lurker. :) I've been around for a while since meeting you thru ICLW...

    Fingers crossed and lots of prayers for your beta!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kim, It's Gretchen. Thinking of you and praying for all your dreams to come true.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hee Hee. It's Anne. And I'm a big fan of all things Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello...new lurker, but a lurker nonetheless.

    You know me. :)

    Hi.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hon, you arent a fool. Not at all. I'm sorry it was a false positive. So sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, I'm new to your blog. And, I'm so sorry it was a false positive. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  17. Not a lurker, just wanted to tell you that I'm thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thinking of you, K!

    You have closed the comments for your latest post....I just want to send hugs and strength your way....

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm always checkin in on ya, love.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm so sorry about your false positive, K...I hope you're doing okay under the circumstances. (((Hug)))
    Love,
    Maddy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sweet K. I know you've chosen to turn off the comments for your last post, but I just wanted you to know that I'm thinking about you. I've been thinking about you since I read the news.

    Just know that you're loved and we're all here for you when you're ready.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am also thinking about you after your last post- I just looked to see if your email is listed but I can't find that either. (hug) I hope you'll come back soon, although I understand if you need some time...

    ReplyDelete