It's 7dpiui. I woke up with mild uterus cramping,and I've had it for 3 hours now. I know this feeling well, and it's freaking me the eff out today. It's my first day working since the holidays, and I was hoping to be uber productive today. I'm not sure how it works, but uterus pain = inability to concentrate.
What if?
Oh God.
Please?
Please.
*mild panicked wail*
God grant me strength. Calm. Patience. And the ability to think sentences of more than one word.
These are the pains I've had before. I had them with the m/c, and it's how I told myself the baby was letting us know he was still there. I know this feeling; we've conceived. Now, we wait to see if we get to a positive. I keep telling myself that this time we're helping the baby with progesterone and baby aspirin. This time, we've done all we can ahead of time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Fingers crossed here!
ReplyDeleteyou still could be pregnant. Both times I got positive betas I had cramps the week before. good luck!!!
ReplyDeleteSending strong implantation vibes your way. Keeping my fingers crossed <3
ReplyDeletecrossing everything.
ReplyDeleteemail the questions you had for me. gonna call the doc this week.
love you.
xo
*crosses everything*
ReplyDeleteAll crossables crossed for you.
ReplyDeleteI hope you get some good news. Will your doctor give you a prescription for heparin or Lovenox in the meantime?
ReplyDelete***positive vibes***
ReplyDeletepraying and abiding with you.
ReplyDeleteI'm praying for you- please keep us posted!!
ReplyDeleteCome on, Baby K! Hang in there, my sweet little one!
ReplyDeletePraying and hoping and willing a positive outcome! I'm glad you're taking extra measures this time around to give your embie the best fighting chance.
Many *hugs* to you, my friend.
(and I'm sorry for being a laaaaaaame commenter lately)
Thumbs Up...there is nothing more to be done but wait....my best wishes are with you....Good Luck...
ReplyDelete