02 February 2010

Lupron/Endo Question

Did any of you have some cramping with the bcp/Lupron combo, if that was your protocol? Today I woke up feeling like a truck hit me, I was so tired; but since yesterday, I've had some cramping going on. It's making me a little nervous. :/

3 comments:

  1. Do you mean the area around your ovaries? If so, then yes I had this. Both times I was on it. IIRC, I overlapped BCPs and lupron for several days and had the ovulation-type pains after I got my lupron "period," which was several days after stopping BCPs. From what I understand lupron causes the pituitary gland to initially dump its stores of FSH and LH before it quiets the ovaries.

    HTH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I had some advice for you, but, sadly, I do not.

    Just stoppin' by to send you *hugs*.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also had BCPs with lupron if I'm not mistaken. Lupron was horrible to me, i do anything to not take it! ;)
    I had itching, I had hot flashes, I believe I might have had cramps, I had awful chest pains and I couldn't walk either because it had some crazy effect on my legs.

    ReplyDelete