07 February 2010

Movin', movin', movin'

C! D! One!

We will be stimming as of Tuesday, provided bloodwork goes well. Woot! Last time I did injections, the IUI was on CD13. I'm being started out a lower dose this time (plus the Lupron), so it might take a little longer this time around. But still! We're getting closer!

I woke up a few times last night with some cramping, which at the time was mildly annoying because I thought it was just more Lupron cramping. But now that I know it's period cramps, these are nothing and well worth it!

My body did one thing with perfect timing. I am grateful.

May this be the last period I see for a LONG time.

4 comments:

  1. Woot Woot! Bet you have never been so glad see AF!

    Love youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! My call my lupron periods "fake periods" because they are practically pain-free. Definitely not like an endo period! I've got my fingers crossed that this cycle goes smoothly for you and you won't have another period for ohh...about a year or so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great news, K!

    I'm hoping that everything went nice and smooth at your appointment today, and that you've already had to stab yourself with stims this evening. =)

    My gosh! You're so close to the finish line! My hero! =)

    I also wanted to truly thank you for the continued support you show me on my blog. Your presence and your comments are so *valued*. Thank you, friend. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete