23 March 2010

Weak

If you have any to spare, please send me some strength. This past week has been horrible. I'm incredibly stressed about school things and ready to just quit. I'm terrified of this cycle, dreading the thought of shots, and scared to death that this isn't going to work. I just want this to be over.

It's not a good day. I just need to make it through.

12 comments:

  1. Sending you loads and LOADS of strength.

    Gah. Life has this uncanny way of always ramping up school/work life to the nth degree while we're cycling. I don't get it.

    If it helps, just try to compartmentalize your focus hour by hour, minute by minute if you need to. And take naps whenever possible. =)

    Huge hugs, lady. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ((((((HUG))))))

    It's better I give you an internet hug than in person because I currently carry some evil, evil cold germs which would just add to your misery.

    I hope the day gets better for you...you can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's all my strength - I don't need it like you do today. Sending a hug over to you too today - sounds like you need it!!! Hang in there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending you tons of prayers and strength today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending lots of prayers your way. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. K, you ARE NOT weak! You are a very very strong woman who is going through some really sucky stuff. You can do this! Like Meg said, just take it one step at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. we seem to feel the same things on the same days.

    i cannot make it better.

    but i do care about you. a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending you circus peanuts, $20 pizza, coffee pedicures and Mary and Katie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOU ARE STRONG! Because anyone that can face this shit pile of IF is the strongest, most incredible human being that I know! Love love love love coming your way!
    You can do it Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're going to get through this and come out on the other side. I'm sending you strength and good energy.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had one of those last week - those bad days are the worst! Lots of strength coming your way!

    ReplyDelete