TOM is officially here, and I've moved on to waiting for it to be over so Operation Ovulation Watch can begin. I'm just so tired of cyclical pattern, yet there's nothing I can do to break the pattern. I've come to terms with the fact that we're doing everything we can to have a baby. I was feeling like I really haven't done anything until a dear friend reminded me that two surgeries, multiple tests/procedures/appts, acupuncture, charting, temping, and peeing all count as "something". Funny how sometimes you can't see the forest for the trees.
On Tuesday, I learned of a completely unexpected pregnancy in our family. I took it amazingly well, and I was really proud of myself. It's not the best time for them to have a baby, and it was admitted to me that they were pretty shocked and not exactly thrilled at first. I'm not sure why, but none of this had an impact on me. I absolutely love their two children, and it got me excited that there's going to be one more adorable little one soon. It also got me excited b/c come Hell or High Water, we'll have a child around the age of this new one. (I also have a cousin who's due in September, so the three of us will have kids around the same age. Nevermind that one of the moms is in a different generation. :P)
Hope. There it is again.
10 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment