24 July 2009

Sinister Smiley

Positive on a digital. We've seen Mr. Smiley once before, and here He is again.

Let the games begin.

In other news, I'm off to the beach with some friends for the day. Happy Friday!

7 comments:

  1. I hope Mr. Smiley sticks around this time. Good luck!


    I love your wedding story, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Mr Smiley is here to stay. :) Please keep us updated.

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here from ICLW. I hope the smiley face does the trick!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Have fun with Mr. Smiley ;) I bet your husband will be Mr. Smiley too!!!
    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here from ICLW...

    Hope you had a great time at the beach.

    I never managed to test with any smiley face or "pregnant" tests; all of my tests were the kind with two lines (or, the vast majority of the time, one line and one stark white space).

    Keep smiling, Mr. Smiley!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you get to have some fun with mr. smiley!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Luck!!!!!
    ICLW

    ReplyDelete