My temp plummeted, but no TOM yet. I'm just patiently waiting for it to begin. I really wish I would spot a little so I know it's on the way.
I'm surprisingly okay with it. I'm not impatient like I usually am. I'm not crying, either. I'm just kind of waiting. I've been able to think about other things these past two days. I'm just kind of immune to it this cycle, I think. It's amazing to me how some cycles leave you sobbing and covered in snot (which might have been Monday night), and others, you just breeze right on through the disappointment. I think Monday was just a culmination of stresses, though, this cycle being the least problematic issue in that mix.
Court went ok last night. We will get the judgment in the mail, as we ended up with an arbitrator, which really wasn't what I expected at all. Arbitration makes me think that the arbitrator will work with both of you to come to an agreement you both accept; this is apparently him making a decision, which we just have to agree to. It was like a mini-trial, but in front of this volunteer lawyer, not a judge. But, whatever. It's over. I never have to see the Fat Fucks (what we nicknamed the contractors, which is very NOT nice, but desperate times call for desperate measures...) again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Ah the Fat Fucks....Good Riddance! Hope you get a fair deal through the arbitrator.
ReplyDeleteAnd the cycle? Hugs.
glad to hear court went alright and that you won't have to deal with the FFs any longer. Wishing you a fair deal as well.
ReplyDeleteI have an award waiting for you at my blog, hope you like it :)
Loving...a whole lot of it...http://ovulationticker.blogspot.com/2009/08/award.html
ReplyDeleteBe good.