04 August 2009

)))mind fcuks(((

So, I have this necklace:

http://tinyurl.com/lwtto6

Don't worry, I got it on super sale. :) I'm pretty sure it used to be more expensive, too. Anyway, I digress.

It fell off today. Really! It did! I always play with it and have been known to tug on it a bit. Today, it just fell off in my hand. I swear, my heart skipped a beat. I wish it hadn't, but it did.

I called TH to tell him. He's clearly invested in this necklace (which I've been wearing for a good 6 months), as he once confessed he was tempted to cut it off me in my sleep. Oh, what a good TH. :) My mother will also be happy to hear this news, as will the acupuncturist. Clearly, a wishbone necklace is cute, and thus a few people heard that I made a wish when I first put in on, per the instructions. I've been asked if the necklace is still around on a few different occasions.

I tested negative this morning. I believe it's a true negative, but sadly, this necklace revelation changes EVERYthing. Please let this be a sign, and please do not let me regret this hope in the days to come.

And, God, if you are reading, please don't play tricks with me. I asked for a sign, I just got the feeling that this was one, and I'd really appreciate it if you honored Your word. You owe me one.

(The title is b/c last night in therapy I said that I felt like I was getting mind fcuked during the TWW with all the up and back business. The therapist liked this phrase, and clearly, it's continuing today.)

4 comments:

  1. I love that your therapist loved the phrase "mind fucked," but I don't love the fact that your HPT revealed a BFN. =(

    There's still hope, my dear! Don't give up the tww fight just yet!

    By the way, I've presented you with an award! Pop on over to my blog to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by via Meg's blog. I hope this is a good sign for you! If this month is not the month, it could just be one of those delay things and it is giving you luck for next month. Either way, a sign is a sign, so keep your hopes up that it is gonna happen, sooner or later. (Hopefully sooner!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really REALLY hope the necklace is a sign... And your comment made me cry :) Thank you!!! GL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope this is THE sign. I will keep you guys in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete