I'm going effing crazy over here. 10 DPO. I threw up a little on Friday night. I always said I would call it if I threw up during the TWW, but no dice. After last month's fiasco with "finding my land legs", I believe nothing until I see that test.
But the freaking Hope is running rampant.
My boobs are heavier, but they aren't bigger like they were the other time. TH won't call it, either. I have 80-some Pregnancy Points on Fertility Friend, the most I've ever had, but a quick check of their message boards reminded me that that means nothing.
The only thing that means something is that damn positive test, and it's too early. Repeat: it's too early.
I've been nauseous, gassy, dischargy. My nips are tender. But I'm not tired. My boobs are ginormous (or as ginormous as my little boobies can be). I've had frequent urination, but I upped my water intake last week. I've had some cramps, but I also had that stupid cyst (which appears to have gone away).
I can't make heads or tails of anything. I just have to wait.
Do you know what's missing? That feeling of just knowing that I had last time. Is it that I'm just too nervous to trust it (like with the throwing up) or is it that deep down I just know this isn't it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


i am thinking of you! i have 8 days until my beta and well, i am going nuts.
ReplyDeleteThe funny thing is that when I threw out four meals, my family rated Jaundice abover pregnancy symptoms.
ReplyDeleteBeing in the stirrups so long, we are so conscious that there is hope every time, and something could mean or not mean anything and that may be everything.
All I can say is that the signs are definite, but nothing can be said till the stick-fest happens...I think you can test at 12dpo?
Thanks for the comment on my blog. And I am glad you called her out. I still hold on to my mother, and she does to me. And it is fine. My grief does rub on her, which is what I do not like.