The trigger, that is. Bon voyage.
We're 9dpiui. Yesterday I couldn't ride the bus without being massively nauseous. My boobs are swollen and full, with tender nips. The Bloat has returned with a vengeance. I woke up so tired my whole body ached, and I slept a little more and went into work an hour late. I had some mild cramping yesterday, but it's definitely worse today.
The beta feels like forever and a day away.
06 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


i am hoping for the best.
ReplyDeletestill no word from my doc. i am annoyed.
Hoping all the signs are pointing the right way. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm sure hoping the next test is positive! (Will you try a home test before your beta?)
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure I'll test at home, as that didn't work out too well for us last time. It's a bit of a debate in our house right now. I'm not sure I'll be able to NOT test, and TH doesn't think we should at this point.
ReplyDeleteWe'll see when we get there, I suppose.
(((K)))
ReplyDeleteThinking happy positive sticky thoughts for you.
All the signs are pointing towards ---> Yes Yes Yes!
ReplyDeleteYou have amazing willpower. Hang in there! And keep those symptoms comin'!
Day by Day, minute by minute, you are getting closer. Hang in there and know that I ♥ you.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like things are headed in the right direction so far! Keep thinking positive thoughts.
ReplyDeleteYou're in my thoughts anr prayers!
Sounds like me in my 2WW... bloated, crampy, and just plain icky... Good luck! I'm praying for you!
ReplyDeletecrossing all crossables
ReplyDeletefingers crossed for a good beta
ReplyDelete