13 February 2010

Fordeen (said with an Aussie accent)

I'm rockin' 7 follicles on each side, with the largest around 13. Not bad for 5 days of dosing with what I think are pretty low doses. I'm pleased. :) I was a little nervous the weekend RE was going to change my doses after something he said, but we are going to keep everything the same. I go back in on Monday.

Aside from a really bad headaches Thursday night (that had been brewing for the past week with almost daily headaches), a few injection site ouches, mild cramping and some bloating...oh, and that anxiety attack, LOL...I'm hanging in. I think TH has a newfound respect for me, which has been kind of cute. He was uber impressed with my stamina on Thursday. I crashed on the couch around 8 from the headache, and he woke me up at 10 for injections. I stumbled into the bathroom (I don't wake up well), grabbed the needles, shot up, and stumbled along to bed. He was amused that it didn't even faze me that I had to stab myself with two needles on the way to the bedroom. A girl's gotta do...

Speaking of which, the fast stab method is way better than slow and easy. I wish I would have figured that out a week or so ago!

And thank you to all of you for your input on the Meno.pur mixing/dosing. TH is now officially my dealer/bartender, and he makes up all the cocktails for me so that all I have to do is waltz in and inject. It's working MUCH better, and he definitely took some of your pointers into account when he began bartending. :)

Everything is going really well. I'm back in my good place, and things are just slowly cruising along. I'm not even forcing myself into positive thinking; it's just there. I have a good feeling about this. ♥

C'monnnnnnnnnnnn, baby(ies)!!!

6 comments:

  1. C'mon babies, indeed! I'm so glad you're back in a good place :) Continuing to pray for a successful cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 14 is great! My husband also did all my mixing so I know how much that rocks, and how much stress that takes off. Go TH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is fabulous, love. 14 is great. cornell likes less follicles bc it is better to have Quality eggies rather than a huge Quanity of under mature one.

    12 eggs for me today! we will have our results tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell those guys to keep growing because I'll be there soon and then it's time to do their thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the sound of what you've got brewing in there! You go girl! And I agree, the fast stick-and-go method is what worked best for me too :)

    ReplyDelete