16 February 2010
Impatience
I'm struggling today. I know that the day will go by quickly once I get home and study. And once I go to sleep, we wake up and check on the eggies. Logically, I know that, but at the moment, it just feels like this is taking soooooooo long. I'm ready. We're ready. Let's just hurry this up already, k? I don't want to wait for Baby(ies) A any longer. It's time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Baaaaah. Blogger just ate my comment.
ReplyDeleteAnyways, I was talking about how I know this waiting business sucks really bad, but that it's ALMOST OVER.
Your ovaries are doing a phenomenal job making these eggies (can't rush perfection!)!
Good luck at your appointment tomorrow, and hopefully we'll be reading news of a trigger shot very soon!
I know what you mean - I have my egg-check tomorrow, too! Although my fate is more of a mystery than yours at the moment! I am sooooooo excited for you and your lucky 13! Hope you trigger tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Maddy
I hate the hurry up and wait. LOL.
ReplyDeleteGood luck! :)
ReplyDeleteYeps...impatience is my special gift....
ReplyDeleteI hope you have super news!
The wait sucks - but the end result will be so worth it, love.
ReplyDeleteGood Luck today!
I'm sending you tons of healthy eggie vibes!
ReplyDelete