I had to go in for b/w and u/s again this morning. The RE I saw this morning is the one who will do my retrieval tomorrow. I liked him well enough, and I was certainly glad that the Icky RE will not be the one doing the retrieval. Hopefully he won't be doing the transfer, either! (I've put in a request for my RE to do the transfer, if possible.)
The Retrieval RE reported about 10 eggs this morning. *shoots dirty, evil look at Lady RE from yesterday* There is one (or more?) that measured 22mm, and a few at 20mm. TH is convinced the u/s they do during monitoring are just quick checks b/c Retrieval RE only measured three follicles and then told me we had 10 follicles. And there were not 10 follicles to count on the screen at any point. So, I am now in agreement with TH, which would have been helpful...YESTERDAY. Ah, well.
Last night and this morning were pretty rough. I am incredibly nauseous, and last night I even threw up a little. :( My E2 yesterday was 2253 and went to 2749 this morning. Annnnnnnnd, now we know why I'm vomit-licious. Let's just hope it doesn't go any higher!
It took a really long time to get my info call yesterday, and I think there was some debate about whether or not to give me one more day of stimming or to trigger. Even though I was really nervous yesterday morning, by last night, I was ready for trigger. This is how I felt with the OHSS back in Sept, and I do not want it to get any worse! And with that, I'm off to chug some water and Gatorade.
Tomorrow, our babies will be made. ♥
18 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I think it's good you triggered when you did, especially because of your E2 levels....but also because you have a follie at 22 (holy crap! She's a big girl!). Sounds like they're prime for the pickin'. =) So sorry about the nausea. My hope for you is that you make it to tomorrow without vomiting again.
ReplyDeleteTake care of yourself, lady! You'll be in my thoughts tomorrow at 7am PST.
Thanks for the info on the shots. =) I'm only doing Lurpon (twice a day) and Follistim (the pen, twice a day) for the first heave-ho. I'm a little bummed to hear that the pen was a bit cumbersome. But I can see how that could be the case. Hell, I'm so used to injecting mice with run of the mill needles/syringes, that it probably would have been a better choice for me. Ah well. Not much I can do about it now. --- I have no idea what I'm using for trigger! Guess I'll find out on the 25th when my meds arrive.
OHSS sucks, as you well know. I hope they are monitoring you closely for that.
ReplyDeleteI am very excited for you and your retrieval. Will be thinking of you.
Best wishes for tomorrow. I hope you get not only many eggs, but many quality eggs. I hope you have good news to report back.
ReplyDelete*hugs*
i heart you and our babies will be besties.
ReplyDeleteGood luck tomorrow! I hope that not only that you get lots of eggs but also very healthy hearty eggs!
ReplyDeleteI'll be thinking about you tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
ReplyDeleteWell, sending you sweet thoughts for 2morrow...thinking pink and blue laces!
ReplyDeleteI am praying for a GREAT ER!!! Can't wait to hear from you!!
ReplyDeleteSending you good vibes today!!!
ReplyDelete*hugs* Thinking of you. Hoping for lots of great eggies.
ReplyDeletehope yesterday went well! can't wait to hear the update! rest up and drink lots of fluids!
ReplyDeleteBenn thinking about you and hoping that everything went ok. *hugs*
ReplyDelete