15 February 2010

O, Canada

Did I mention I love the Olympics? Just thought I'd say it again in case you forgot. I also love the Canadian anthem, as I know it well from my love of hockey. I once impressed TH with my "O, Canada" lyrical skills. Good times.

Monitoring this morning. 13 eggs (we lost one?) measuring about 14mm. I was prepared to change the dosing tonight, but my E2 was 700-something so we're staying put. Woot, woot! I was told not to take my Foll.istim Wednesday morning before the appt...because I might trigger Wed night! Wheeeeeeeeee! My RE did the u/s this morning, and he said Fri or Sat for retrieval. I've never been so excited for anesthesia in my life. :)

And in a moment of whining, I have absolutely no idea how each of these eggies is going to grow a few more mm in the next two days. I am pretty certain we are running out of room over here. :( And do not even think of asking me how I'm going to get pants on tomorrow. Be Band or no, I have no desire for anything to touch the belly. Stuffed.

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your Baker's Dozen! WOW! Wednesday trigger?? That's amazing! You sure know how to grow follicles, lady! :-)
    How about wearing a dress tomorrow?
    Will be thinking of you.
    Love,
    Maddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you ARE doing a good job at growing then follicles! :-)

    Wishing you all the best for the ER, and all subsequent milestones...

    ReplyDelete
  3. that one is still there, just playing hide and seek.

    praying and hoping for you. you are right behind me.

    i meet my babies today.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Yay! Yay!

    I agree with Summer. #14 is still there, just hiding :-)

    I am so very excited for you!!

    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so thrilled for you! Good numbers, good sizes, good Olympics to watch. I'm sure a good retrieval and transfer are just around the bend.

    From a logistical standpoint, Friday retrievals are the best since you only have to take one day off work and then have the weekend to recover before the transfer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited for you. I hope your eggs surprise you by growing appropriately for an awesome retrieval.

    I have totally got my fingers crossed for you. I hope you get awesome news tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be there to meeeeeeet the eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! I'm glad that everything is going well! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It all sounds wonderful! I am so excited for you!

    Just wear a big t-shirt around the house. As for work...you can unbutton your pants when you sit down. I hate the bloated feeling!

    ReplyDelete