We have a plan, and it's a good one. ICSI will be done on every egg, and this should be the last "fix" we need. God, please let that be true.
I start pills tonight. I have a lot to say, but I don't know that it's going to come out here or soon. I have a very strong mix of emotions, but the one I am choosing to focus on is that I'm ready. Get me those pills ASAP. We're starting Round Two, and I'm back on the horse. I knew I would be, just in time.
15 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


(((getting up on the horse)))
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a great plan.
ReplyDelete((hugs))
Sounds good to me! My RE does ICSI on all eggs....even if there's super sperm involved (like with my hub), simply to avoid unexpected poor fert rates. And you know how that turned out for me! 100% fertilized! So yeah, I say, "Do it to it!"
ReplyDeleteGood for you for hopping right back up on that prickly horse! And wow, you're already starting pills tonight! Zipping along. =)
You will beat this. You will.
Good on you! We're doing ICSI, too! Here we go again, Cycle Sister! Let's do it right this time!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Maddy
Excited to hear about your BFP!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great plan - it's much better to look forward, instead of looking back. Here's to this cycle working!
ReplyDelete*hugs* Thinking of you as you go through this process.
ReplyDeleteSending you continued good vibes!
ReplyDelete