05 March 2010

It's low

It's so low, I can't even bring myself to tell you what it is.

So low that I'm certain it's on it's way down and by Sunday, when I return to the clinic, we'll be back at 0.

There's still a small chance it could go up, but I don't think so. You can hope, but please don't ask me to.

Something is wrong with our babies. What?

I'm leaving comments on, but don't tell me you're sorry. Please. I hate that more than anything. If I get a bunch of sorries, I'll turn them off.

I'm numb. In shock?

I just want to know what's wrong with our babies to make this keep happening. I just want this to stop. This wasn't supposed to happen this way.

And positive pregnancy tests don't mean a god damn thing.

13 comments:

  1. I love you.

    I have no answers. Only love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I wrote all the curse words I was thinking my comment would look like my cat sat on the number keys on my keyboard with the shift key pressed down at the same time.

    Dammit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo - this is fucking bullshit K. Bullshit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sucks!!! I agree, it's fucking bullshit. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fuuuuuuuuck! <---- That's what's going through my mind.

    I so wish I had an answer for you. Does your RE think a clotting disorder may be the culprit? (If you've already been tested for this, I apologize)

    Damnit, I'm so angry for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I had some answers for you, but no sadly "pregnant" on a digital doesn't mean much. At least not to me. I get it. I've been right where you are. It bites.

    Take care. I'll be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh, my heart is broken for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sucks. I'm thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending *hugs* your way.

    ReplyDelete