Taken from here.I've been lighting one almost every night this cycle. TH and I settle in for the night to cuddle on the couch, and I light one of those Catholic-type candles in a tall glass with a picture of a saint on it. Our candle, from Target of all places, is yellow with a picture of a woman and some children/people around her. It's in Spanish, and I haven't worked to hard to translate it. She carries our hope; that's all I need to know.
We started our marriage with candles. Our babies can begin with candles, too.


Love the idea of lighting a candle for your little one(s) just like candles were a part of your wedding! Praying hard for you!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic idea! Love it! And, love your wedding colors! :-)
ReplyDeleteI love the idea. And I'm praying for you. I have been through your struggle and its not easy. Thinking about you.
ReplyDeleterouting you on love.
ReplyDeleterooting? lol. i dunno.
ReplyDeletePraying for you, my friend. *hugs*
ReplyDeleteI love the idea of lighting a candle every night. I hope that your little miracle comes soon.
ReplyDeletePraying for you... It's possible that the candle is Our Lady of Fatima or Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception. Praying for the Mother of us all to intercede on your behalf.
ReplyDelete