
Welcome, ICLWers! My last post is really great about where I am in our TTC journey right now. I "super love" TH, and we're rockin' out apartment living in our new condo. We've built our home, and I'm relishing in its newness and comfort. I'm set for an RE appt on Tuesday which will help us solidify our plan for next month (provided this month is a no go) and get all of our questions answered. I'm about to ovulate sometime during the next week, so the dancing is about to commence. I did have to take a fair amount of meds for my back at the start of this cycle, and I'm not sure how it will affect my LP. I'm not holding out hope for this cycle, but I'm not counting it out either. I've been really great about taking everything one day at a time, and it's how I've been surviving this summer. But, as I said a few days ago, I've kicked "surviving" to the curb, and I'm back to living and loving. I might as well take advantage of the happiness while it's here. :)
I'm not really sure where my photo is going to post (or if it will at all!), but this is my favorite photo that I've taken. They are TH's sunglasses, and we were on a Memorial Day weekend trip last year with some friends. I'm not quite sure why I love this photo; the only idea I can come up with is that I'm sometimes shocked that I took it. And, well, I love the vivid colors. It also might help that TH looks hot in the sunglasses. Just a little. ;)


Hey K. thanks for stopping by and lending some support. :))
ReplyDeletegreat photo!!! and good luck with your RE appt on Tuesday. Those always make me nervous...
Good luck baby dancing. LOVE that photo! Super cute.
ReplyDelete*ICLW*
Awesome photo!!! That is fantastic! Well I hope this cycle is a good one! And have fun dancing!!! Thanks for stopping by!!
ReplyDeleteICLW
Good luck and I hope you get your BFP sooner rather than later, I love your wedding pics btw!!
ReplyDeleteICLW
Gorgeous pic! Good luck at your Tuesday appointment! We've also got on Tuesday (uro)...hope we both get good news!
ReplyDeleteICLW
I love the photo as well, great job! Good luck with TTC!
ReplyDeleteCool pic! I'm in grad school right now getting a PhD. GL with your next RE appt. Happy ICLW!
ReplyDeleteLove the photo!
ReplyDeleteMy SO is in grad school getting his PhD.. fun times! Good luck to you in school and TTC.
Happy ICLW!
Well, I love the pic too! The way the sky gets reflected in the glass and the sun...it's profound almost.
ReplyDeleteHey, Good Luck for the cycle and the meeting!
Go, have a little chocolate!
ICLW
That is a great photo!! And Yay for BDing!! Even if it is just for fun! However... it was the cycles that I thought "whatever, won't happen" that I ended up getting pregnant... lol.. Sounds like you are enjoying life in your condo, with your hubby, your kitties, and your plans with school!! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy ICLW :)