Just in the nick of time!
1. VS pajamas. I bought two pairs of winter pjs at the Semi.Annu.al Sale this year, and I couldn't be happier. I swear, I practically live in them on the weekends and in the evenings after work. Cuddly and comfy? Yes please!
2. Did I mention I got my period today? Maybe you heard. :) Woot! Moving right along!
3. Samantha Jones. She thinks Sundays are the greatest because I camp out on the couch with a textbook or at the kitchen table with homework, and clearly that means I am waiting for her to come demand some kisses! (Or sometimes she just happens to know how bored I am and how much I would rather throw her toy for a rousing game of Fetch.) Too stinkin' cute.
4. Room.ba. If you don't have one, you need on. Buy a refurbished one and save some money; definitely worth every penny. I have a clean floor, and all I had to do was move a few things around before settling in with my Genetics (ick!) book.
5. My organizational skills. I'm a Type A. I accomplished a lot today, and it always feels good. And we all know that we IFers need something to make us feel productive and actually effective every now and then.
What are yours? How'd Sunday and the past week treat you?
07 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oh Sunday....
ReplyDeleteWoot Woot on getting your AF....Right-on!!!
I spent an awful Sunday. Not that something bad happened, but I accomplished less than what I should have. Not because I had too much to do, but because I had too much time, and lazybone syndrome was totally in control....
Love your Sunday! Mine was good- not too much going on :) Spent a few hours telling hubby how much our neighbors are driving me CRAZY.... ;-) I think the best part was dinner- taco pizza!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYay! I had some retail therapy too. It's the best! Good luck with everything. The three shots per day are going okay...but I'm ready for them to be DONE! I'll be rooting for you! Take care! :-)
ReplyDeleteOur AFs are visiting at the same time and we're both happy to see them. We must be infertiles. ;)
ReplyDeleteI'll have to check into VS pjs now. If they are as fatastic as you say, I will need a couple pair as well. It sounds like a great birthday present to myself.
I spent my Sunday sleeping and then sleeping some more. I love a good Sunday nap while it is raining outside.
yay for AF, darlin.
ReplyDeletei am beat. sunday was major. we won.
still stimming...
A day late....
ReplyDelete1. The Peyton Manning face
2. Watching Keely puppy play
3. Baked ravioli with marinara
4. Onion dip in a bread bowl
5. Betty White
♥