We're at 30.3! I've never gotten higher than 25.1, and that was on a 3rd draw.
The RE's office said they wanted the first one between 20-25, so by their standards, we're doing good. (I somehow had it in my head that we wanted it above 40...) And the nurse that talked to TH used the magically words "she's pregnant!" without the "but..." part. I'm a little nervous that it's on the lower side for 9dp5dt, but I keep feeling crampy and hoping that's a good thing.
We go back on Wed and they want to see a level of 60-65, so we'll be concentrating on those numbers.
Please stay, baby. Please!! Grow, grow, grow. ♥
03 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


YAYAYAYAYAYAY! Stick baby stick and GROW GROW GROW!
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome!!! So excited for you!!! Stick little one - hold on to that fabulous momma of yours!!!
ReplyDeleteexcellent news....that is a good number...my first beta was 20something. I'll be cheering on for a great number Weds....stick baby stick!!
ReplyDeleteGreat news! I'm so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteYay! Yay!!! Yay!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo wonderful! And so excited for you!
(as should be obvious by the abundance of exclamation marks)
YAY!!! Congratulations!! Yes, stay baby!!
ReplyDeleteThat is great news! And yes, the crampy is good. It is your baby room getting ready for the long haul ahead. :)
ReplyDeleteGet comfy baby!
First hurdle down!
ReplyDeleteI'll surely be praying and hoping for a lovely doubling beta come Wednesday!
Yay! I'm so glad to hear the good news! We got good news too...XOXO Thinking of you and knowing that Wednesday will be fantastic!
ReplyDelete30 is still a great number. Here's some positive energy in hopes that the numbers will increase right on schedule!
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo! Sooooooooo happy for you!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Maddy
Great news!!! Tons of congrats! Double baby double, and loads of sticky glue your way!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Remember my comment about your being so sick after the transfer? Well, I was kind of being coy. What I really wanted to tell you but didn't dare is that I have another bloggy friend who was really sick after her transfer too. Her nurse told her that every time they had patients get that sick it was because they were pregnant. She now has two beautiful twin daughters and then went on to have a son on their own.
ReplyDeleteSo when I read you were so sick, I was over her curling my toes with excitement. It took everything I had to not tell you about her.
I am so glad you are pregnant. I think of and pray for you and your husband and baby(ies) every day.
*hugs*
WhooWhoo Fab news!!!
ReplyDeletePraying numbers get rising and stay on course.... :-)