05 May 2010

Doubling time: 1.44 days!

We went from 30.3 to 79.3!!!

(((((Baby))))))

Keep on truckin', little one! You're doing so well in there!!!!

Rinse, wash, repeat on Friday. Seeing as I was *freaking* out today, I'm not looking all that forward to doing this again. But alas. Think of a number higher than 160!

Oh, baby, we love you!!!! ♥♥♥

22 comments:

  1. *continues skipping around on your behalf*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome!!! I love that you're doubling so fast - means some very good things... Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome!! Congratulations!! Keep growing baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippeee!!! Good news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! Go baby(s) go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!! I am soooo happy for you!!! Awesome news!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooooooo!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!! Wonderful, wonderful news!!!! Yippee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woohoo!!!! Keep growing little baby--you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great news! I am really happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOOHOO!!! I just knew you were pregnant! I am so happy that I was right. You're going to pass your next beta with flying colors. This baby is sticking in for the duration.

    *hugs!*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I'm SO excited for you guys. I couldn't wait to find out how yesterday went although I knew it was going to be good news. Great job, baby/ies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, am glad and am glad....the Mexico trip would be a celebration....Lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sooo excited and praying hard for the higher number again!

    ReplyDelete
  14. AWESOME NEWS!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations! That is fantastic news.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so happy for you and am sitting over here in Australia cheering on this tiny one (or more) to nestle in for the long haul.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Eek! Totally meant to comment on this on Wednesday!


    YESSSSS!!!!!! So happy for you, K!

    May today's number bring even more smiles and celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hoping today's numbers bring even more joy!!! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete