Darker lines, that's what I love about this Sunday!!! ZOMG. First beta is tomorrow, so please keep us (and a number greater than 40) in your thoughts!
Let's see...a few others to carry me through what will undoubtedly be a long week...
1. Seeing old friends from college. Sometimes it feels so good to be around people that were part of your past life, and it feels even better to freely talk science and school things with people who know.
2. TH's belly pic plan. We recently bought a 50mm fixed lens, and TH apparently bought it with belly pics in mind. He confessed to me today that he already has planned where he will take them every two weeks (his schedule) and that he will put tape on the floor for me to stand on so that they all line up week after week. I know we are WAY ahead of ourselves, but it's nice to hear the man dream a little. The dreams were a little slow coming this week for obvious reasons, but it's helping me to hear them from him. Plus, how stinkin' cute is it that he's already thought this out? I'm also apparently not allowed to call myself fat from the baby(ies), as he insists that all I be allowed to say is "I'm pregnanter". LOL (((TH dreaming out loud)))
3. My presentation is over! Only three papers and a final (and a whole lot of betas) before MEXICO!!
4. Mr. Smith. I woke up to him being the little spoon this morning after a craptastic night of sleep. (My presentation was at 10am in the city, and I kept waking up all night certain that I was oversleeping. Not fun.) Kitty cuddles are simply the best. Whistling kitty noses are pretty fun, too. :D
5. The weekend is OVAH! Hello, Beta Day.
Clearly I am a little preoccupied. I just feel *good* about this one. I've never seen a test that dark. Someone or ones are working so hard in there! ♥
So, what's going to take you into Monday morning with not too many crabs in your pants?
02 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


K this is awesome!!! Your numbers are totally going to be out of the park. I can't wait to hear how high they are. :D
ReplyDeleteI'll be thinking of you tomorrow.
Thinking of you today!
ReplyDeleteYou are in my thoughts this morning, K...come on, high beta!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Maddy
Of course my favorite is the darker lines, but TH's dreaming aloud comes in a very close second! (((TH)))
ReplyDeleteC'mon high numbers!!!
XOXOXO
Exciting!!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for high numbers for you!
ReplyDelete~http://tryingagian.blogspot.com/
Super Sunday! Here's hoping today's #'s continue the glow...
ReplyDeleteOy...this could be Rockstar Sunday! Hoping for super betas....
ReplyDeleteAll the best!
So glad the tests are getting darker! Praying for an awesome beta!
ReplyDeleteYour numbers will be awesome, I know it! And TH is way cute in his dreams and plans!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is my "What I Love About Sundays - the Monday morning edition."
ReplyDelete1. A very full week at work. ((being busy))
2. The guy who told me I looked like a runway model as I was marching around bombs in stilettos.
3. The bbm I got in the middle of a VIP meeting that made me smile through the pain of having to pee for 2 hours but being scared to get up. SQUEE! 30.3!