TH's pep talks. When he's so adorably happy, it's contagious.
Being reminded to believe. I've made up a new little mantra for when I get nervous.
Headaches. Feeling like chit is always a winner in this game!
Test lines that show up before the control is even wet AND are darker than the control! Somehow, this makes it more real.
Talking to friends who tell me my fears are expected and that it's going to be okay.
Admitting that I'm scared, and acknowledging that I'm going to fight it. Claiming the battle is the first step.
Figuring out that the reason the "only" doubling makes me nervous is that we once went from 13.1 to 23.something, which was close but no cigar. This is not the same pregnancy, nor is it the same strength of HCG. I am deciding to live in *this* pregnancy, not any past ones.
Joining a pregnancy thread after a long, long wait. This baby is here. I'm pregnant.
Laying down and putting my hands on the baby. This makes me feel very, very good, headache and all.
I'm off for tea in the city to celebrate Lama's birthday. I know her and Eves will have giant hugs for me. ♥
07 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I love this list, and I'm so happy that your numbers are looking good! Praying that you'll keep feeling like "chit" ;-)
ReplyDeleteI just went to see your post in that thread, because I knew it would make me smile. ♥♥
ReplyDeleteThis is fabulous - great list!
ReplyDelete♥
ReplyDeleteI've been having a lot of headaches, too. I definitely think that's a good sign! What a great list. Enjoy your tea. I'll be sending good thoughts to that baby and you!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to being pregnant with you! We have the same due date, right?
♥ love your list ♥
ReplyDelete