Exactly. 158.
I thought that today would be the day that would give me relief after we doubled. Apparently not. I am caught in the land of fear. I've never been pregnant for this many days in a row, but instead of being able to celebrate that, I'm trying to breathe deeply that last time we more than doubled and this time we doubled exactly. I felt like complete chit yesterday, which was very calming, but today is the numbers' mind fcuk. I've been told this is just how it is, which is actually kind of comforting. We have never made it to the 5th week, so this is like hell week for us. I wish I could just let all this worry go and *breathe*.
This is scarier than I ever thought it could be. There's this constant fear that I'm going to be pushed right back onto the infertility train again, no questions asked, no begging allowed.
We did what we needed to do. Oh, baby, you're working so hard in there. We know. We're working hard out here, too. Promise. All this fear comes from love, lots and lots of love. We just want to hold you in our arms in January. We're holding millions of kisses, just for you.
We have b/w and u/s next Friday. One week to go. *exhale*
And again, thank you for submitting me to LFCA. ♥♥♥ I love you girls.


How are we gonna wait another week?!
ReplyDeleteLove you all ♥
Doubling is good!! I continue to be hugely optimistic and happy for you guys. But I'm sure it's harder than I can imagine -- hang in there!
ReplyDeleteDoubling is huge step! Lots and lots of sticky vibes and happy thoughts coming your way! My appointment is next Friday too. We will both get there. I'm sure of it.
ReplyDeletethis is a good thing. breathe and believe.
ReplyDeleteDoubling is great. And this time IS hard. I think it's harder than the wait for the first beta.
ReplyDelete((hugs))
Congrats on doubling! Great numbers!!! Thinking of you - this has to be so tough right now.
ReplyDeleteYou are right on track! Great numbers. Keep on channeling those positive thoughts to baby.
ReplyDeleteYay for doubling!!! I'm thinking about you and sending lots of positivity to that baby....XOXO
ReplyDeleteThree hurdles crossed! (this is huge!)
ReplyDeleteKeep sprinting! Keep jumping, little one!