What I Love About Sundays (The Monday Edition)
(Sorry, friends, I've got a nasty cold/flu and posting was not on my mind yesterday.)
1. Chicken soup from MIL. YUM. She heard I was getting worse, so she immediately started running through the food options that she could make for us. Too sweet.
2. TH. Seriously, this man rocks. He does nothing but take care of me, and he does it without complaint.
3. Slurpees. No matter how sick I am, they *always* make me feel better, sore throat or not. In fact, I'm getting another one today on the way home from the doctor. :)
4. Sleeping kitties. I was bundled up on the couch with Smith on my shoulder, the laptop on my tummy, and Jones on my legs. Snug as a bug in a rug!
5. Last day of the 'mid!
What's yours?
Speaking of Clomid, have any of you endo girls taken it? I'm getting twangs of cramps in my endo places (which is not making me happy) every so often. It's nothing crazy, but it makes me nervous that they are going to come full on, though this has not happened yet. I also have to say, I have no side effects. Do you normally get them while you're taking the meds or not until after you stop them? U/s and b/w on Friday the 13th!
09 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I'm so sorry you are feeling sick. That sucks, big-time.
ReplyDeleteAs far as the 'mid is concerned, I didn't want to scare you before but I had one hell of a time with my Endo while taking the 'mid. It was like fertilizer for my cysts and Endo. Ironically, after my Gonal-F and Follistim cycles I never had a cyst. But put me on 50mg of Clomid and I was cyst-city.
I hope this isn't the case for you. God knows there have been countless Endo girls on Clomid with absolutely no problems. You could be one of those success stories... I'll keep my fingers very tightly crossed for you!
I am on a clomid protocol now. Starting injections tonight. I am dying over here.
ReplyDeleteWE do need to meet up and fast! The holidays are quickly approaching! AHHHH.
xo