15 November 2009

I Almost Forgot! Sunday!

I started writing a post about my boring schoolwork, but you all were saved when I remembered it's What I Love About Sundays Day!

1. My hair. I'm having a fantastic hair day today, even though I didn't do anything with it and let it dry naturally. Really, I think it's my glasses making me feel cute and thus like my hair. :)

2. Clean sheets! Sunday is always laundry day, and I get through it waiting for the whites to finish so I can slip into fresh sheets at bedtime. *le sigh*

3. Peanut butter M&Ms. Need I say more?

4. Friends from Germany! Coming in 10 days! SMT time, too! Thanksgiving is going to be good this year. :)

5. FIL. He came by to check out the flood we have in the basement, which turned into a giant disaster. (Thank God we're in a condo and not a house today.) I can't find the right word for him, but he's always there when we need him. Dependable? Maybe, but it lacks my fondness for him.

What's yours?

PS Monitoring tomorrow. Can we all hope I have two follicles that are ready for trigger? I'm starting to get the want back in me...

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love peanut butter m&ms too, not easy to come by here in the UK though.
    Wishing you all the very best for the monitoring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite part of the Sunday is the total relaxed pace that everything assumes...and hey,

    All the woot woot best for the monitoring!

    ReplyDelete