30 November 2009

What I Love About Sundays

Late. Again. Let's hope my period follows suit.

1. Sore right nip. Awesome.

2. Dancing my bootay off with Germans and the SMT on a Saturday night in the city. I so needed that fun.

3. Samantha Jones. She loves the SMT just as much as I do.

4. MIL telling TH that she was upset about The Effing Stork *for me*. It made me cry. :)

5. Outlet shopping.

Computer hibernating! Quick post!

2 comments:

  1. What *I* love about Sundays:
    1. Exploring NYC when it's warm, but not too hot.
    2. The kind of tired that makes your ankles buzz after you've had SO MUCH FUN dancing in high heels.
    3. New international friends.
    4. Photo shoots in front of fountains and Christmas lights.
    5. Outlet shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me, it was decorating our tree and our house yesterday!! And belting out Christmas carols with Josh Groban ;-)

    ReplyDelete