These are the counts:
Left: 5@15, 4@17, 1@19
Right: 6@15, 4@17
C'mon 15s!! You have one more day to catch up, little ones!
My E2 is around 2500, so I am *chugging* water. But I am so effing excited! 75 of Foll.istim and 1 Meno.pur again tonight. 50 Folli tomorrow, and back in for monitoring. I will say that I'm not loving the every day schedule. We'll probably go in for 6 days straight. :/
But I'll shut up and take my 20 eggos! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


20 eggos is amazing! This is all going very well. I'm glad you're going in every day - got to keep watch on those eggos!!!
ReplyDeleteVery excited for you - you're going to have such a nice time celebrating on your vacation...
Soooooo excited for you!!
ReplyDeleteGreat news! I'm so happy that this cycle is going so well for you. (I can't imagine having to go in for monitoring that many days in a row. OUCH!) Good luck!
ReplyDeleteHoly crap! You go girl! You've got super ovaries for sure :) Good luck sweetie ... I'm VERY hopeful for you :)
ReplyDelete