14 April 2010

I win

Who needs a follicle count and sizes? I predicted a dose reduction, and that is what we got.

From 150 Foll.istim to 75. We skip the Meno.pur tonight. And, we go in for monitoring again tomorrow. E2 is around 1100 (Day 6 of stimming).

I will not google. I will not panic. Everything is under control. I knew there was too much EWCM, and I knew this without knowing anything clinical. Faith in my body, faith in my body...

4 comments:

  1. Though I don't know what any of your numbers or abbreviations mean, my crossables remain crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying that you'll keep on your even keel!!! I thought it was such a neat idea for your DH to know the numbers, etc. to keep your mind off things/worrying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're still in the game, K! Your follies are probably reaching maturity, and the RE just wants to ease you in slowly. For what it's worth, my E2 was 1638 at trigger, and that was with only 6 follicles. Your numbers sound good to me.

    And DH is a superb secret-keeper! I'm impressed. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rock on! That's way cool you know your body like that. Sounds like you're on your way!!!

    ReplyDelete