
We triggered tonight! Today's RE counted 15 ready to go today, but we might lose one b/c it's 23 already. We shall see on Monday morning!
I ended up feeling like crap today. Shaky hands and legs, nausea, a little woozy. I came home and slept for a few hours, and it helped tremendously. Not sure what that was all about, but I'm certainly glad it's better. Woozy is not my cup of tea!
About a year ago (*le sigh*), my Oldest Little Brother, who was 14 at the time, had a mild little fit that we were hoping to have a baby. No, he wasn't jealous or afraid of losing attention; he's definitely not that type of kid at all. He was not pleased that he would be an uncle and all he'd be able to buy the was...wait for it...socks. Why socks? I have no idea, but he did not want to be an uncle without a job so that he was unable spoil the baby. And apparently socks don't count in the scheme of spoiling.
Well, Oldest Little Brother, has had a paper route for the past few months. Today, I found out that he has a job at a local business. I started laughing when my mom told me. NOW, we can have a baby! OLB's can buy more than socks! What the hell took him so long?!
Seeing that he has TWO jobs, does that mean we get to have TWO babies? ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment